Forza 4!

Olly87

I have only just realised that forza 4 is out in October! Is it me or is anyone else excited by this?! I do sound like a 5 year old but sod it!! Does anyone know if skoda is on it?

Olly

Maybe the tracks on Forza 4 will be a bit narrower this time round? Looks like the Top Gear is confirmed again, unfortunately also looks like Clarkson will be in it too :dull:

Should be pretty good arcade racer though nonetheless!

Edited by Trilogy2k

Just looked into this, as I kept forgetting too after E3.

While it does look awesome, I hope the Kinect rubbish hasn't taken the edge off the game - I have horrid visions of it drifting towards GRiD etc in terms of driving as you can use your hands etc to drive. What I really want to see is a turn back towards FM2 phyiscs, where high powered cars were much harder to drive, and rain/ weather.

Looks like it should blow GT5 into the weeds, which is another in the eye for the fanbois.

I'm just debating whether i'll need to take the day of release and days after off ;)

From all the interviews I've seen the Kinect stuff is in addition to everything we saw in FM3 rather than instead of.

Having downloaded and played the demo of Kinect Joyride i know how crap the arms out steering an invisible wheels thing is!

Rumours are 500 cars in the game at launch from 80 different manufacturers with 10 more coming every month via DLC

Personally I'll be massively surprised if Skoda feature.

Still no weather but the new lighting engine does allow morning/midday/evening lighting effects

The one thing that made me actually whoop with joy was the return of user created public mulitplayer lobbies.

While I see what they were trying to do with the "hoppers" it was poo! FM2 was great ofr setting up a race that you and our mates wanted to do then have like minded strangers join in too.

Hoping for big things!!

I'm just debating whether i'll need to take the day of release and days after off ;)

From all the interviews I've seen the Kinect stuff is in addition to everything we saw in FM3 rather than instead of.

Having downloaded and played the demo of Kinect Joyride i know how crap the arms out steering an invisible wheels thing is!

Rumours are 500 cars in the game at launch from 80 different manufacturers with 10 more coming every month via DLC

Personally I'll be massively surprised if Skoda feature.

Still no weather but the new lighting engine does allow morning/midday/evening lighting effects

The one thing that made me actually whoop with joy was the return of user created public mulitplayer lobbies.

While I see what they were trying to do with the "hoppers" it was poo! FM2 was great ofr setting up a race that you and our mates wanted to do then have like minded strangers join in too.

Hoping for big things!!

i cant wait!..

you never know it might have Skodas in it... it does have the Kia c'eed in for the TG test track.. rumour is it has the liana and lacetti too!