Discs and Pads

You'll need a piston windback tool for the rear calipers and an m14 spline head too. Bought both from vwspares.com.

Think there's a good guide on vwvortex.

Thanks. Got a piston windback tool, needed that for front and back on my Mondeo. Cheers for the heads up on the m14 spline head. =)

Front discs and pads are on, had a couple of problems

1. Driver side calliper, the top bit came off fine but had problems with getting the bottom half off, the bolts were solid =( A friendly local garage lent me a socket and long bar which made a breeze of it

2. The torx screw on the passanger side wouldn't come out, ended up having to drill it out, shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure it's not a load bearing screw but will take it to my friendly Skoda dealer and ask them to sort it.

Other than that got the front one on ok. Some pics will follow but I'm having problems uploading =(

Took it out for a test drive (not breaking hard at the moment) and they are very good.

Doing rear ones tomorrow.

Front discs and pads are on, had a couple of problems

2. The torx screw on the passanger side wouldn't come out, ended up having to drill it out, shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure it's not a load bearing screw but will take it to my friendly Skoda dealer and ask them to sort it.

They often do that, it just holds the disc on the hub in the correct place while for example changing the wheel.Get them pics up B)

Can't think of anything off the top of my head but I wouldn't mind knowing what they are like when they've bedded in :thumbup: .

They're bedded in now! Breaking is definately sharper than it was. Look good too, I'll be puttin these breaks on my wife's car too. She's only got a 1.4 207 but they look really good behind the alloys.

Great! They do look good and for the prIce you can't knock them. I maybe tempted next time I need some :thumbup:

Have you got the back ones on yet?

Yes, got the back ones on, had a few problems opening the torx screwes on the back of the calipers but blood and sweat got them off!! They were really tight. Would have been easier if the car was on a ramp.

Haven't had a chance to take pics of the back yet, I'll get them up later.