Mugello MotoGP

Lance

Still seeing nothing to suggest I'm wrong? I said Rossi is a has been and now mid pack fodder and got flamed for it. We are now 7 or 8 races in and Rossi is battling with Barbera and Bautista for scraps.

A distant 6th on home ground, tut tut tut, the humiliation is complete...... Oh, and funny to see.

Still seeing nothing to suggest I'm wrong? I said Rossi is a has been and now mid pack fodder and got flamed for it. We are now 7 or 8 races in and Rossi is battling with Barbera and Bautista for scraps.

A distant 6th on home ground, tut tut tut, the humiliation is complete...... Oh, and funny to see.

I can only assume your hatred towards Rossi is fuelled by all of the success and world championships that he has won over the last few years. World champion at 125, World champion at 250, World champion at 500 & 6 World championships at Moto GP, that tells me that this bloke might know how to ride a bike. You will get some riders that can win the odd world title if they happen to be on the right bike and things go their way, Nicky Haden for example.

The top riders over the years are people like Mike Hailwood, Giacomo Agostini, Barry Sheene, Kenny Roberts etc, Rossi is right up there with the best riders.

Rossi and Ducati are having a bad time at present and maybe Rossi's getting to the end of his career, but Stoner went from 1st to 3rd today on a bike which is a proven winner, so is Stoner on the way out?

To respond with a dig at Stoner makes no difference to me, plus I have not nor ever disputed what Rossi has achieved in the past, only that that is where it is, in the past. My comment regarding Rossi is at the now and future, and still you give nothing to convince me otherwise, only the predictable and usual what he has done.

To respond with a dig at Stoner makes no difference to me, plus I have not nor ever disputed what Rossi has achieved in the past, only that that is where it is, in the past.

I wasn't having a dig at Stoner I was just making a comparison to the 'Lance logic' of when someone is washed up. In reality Stoner last one a world title in 2007, where as Rossi's last title was 2009.

Oh, I erm, see now and am now convinced that Rossi isn't finished, because he won a title more recently than Stoner.

Thanks for making that clear.

Lance

No problem Lance, glad to be of assistance :giggle:

My comment regarding Rossi is at the now and future, and still you give nothing to convince me otherwise, only the predictable and usual what he has done.

Hey Lance, You've that many posts on it that one of these days you'll be right..................all good this must come to an end :thumbup:

BUT tbh I don't think he is over the hill just yet, there was only one man in the last few years that made that Ducati work, everyone else struggled.