Golf Following Rover with data overlay

r200ti

Last run of the day was lucky enough to get this, Nigel (mk2 golf, in car) follows me for a lap before his battery died.

It was the first proper run we had together all day and was awesome fun. I have more power, but he has slicks and less weight (but with a passenger). When we swapped round and he led, again the gap held steady at around 1 second for the remaining laps.

Its the first time ive ever put race effort into a track session and was awesome fun. (despite my car looking boring, i was trying bloody hard!)

And I was mightly impressed with Nigel and his car. :thumbup: And his wicked on screen graphics!

J

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(despite my car looking boring, i was trying bloody hard!)

That just means you are driving well - if you are all over the place with loads of steering input you're getting out of shape! Looked very tidy and quick to me :)

Looked like awesome fun, track days are great when you have similarly-paced cars around you. Nice work!