Guardian Windscreen

Just had these guys to fit a screen through my Elephant Insurers. Was a bit nervous having heard about the hamfisted efforts of some other companies. But looks optically fine and rain sensor seems in the same place as before. Fingers crossed for the full road test later on.

Not heard of Guardian but seems to be a multinational partly based in Yorkshire.

Anyone else used these firms ?

Just a had a replacement screen fitted by Autogalass through Aviva insurance, really nice tidy job, had a bad chip which they said couldn't be repaired.

The screen has the sunshade tint at the top which looks great and for only £12 more! , really glad I had to have a new screen now

as the suntint looks very classy compared to the non-tint screen imo.

Update. I noticed the NS wiper was not always parking as invisibly as before, but I could live with it.

Later on noticed windscreen washers were not working and fluid was running underneath car. Same repairer came to my house and sorted it. Not easy to access the pipes BTW, scuttle cover and wiper arms had to be removed.

NS wiper is now parking better as a bonus.

But three visits to get a windcreen replaced properly???