Various Fabia vRS parts

Gareth_1.8T

Hi guys,

Prob gonna get some stick for this, but the decision has been made that I need a bigger car in my life, so all my modified and performance parts are up for sale. Many parts are currently on the car, and will be removed with the next 2 weeks or so. I'm going to list everything and split the parts between those off the car & available now and those that will be available shortly.

Payment via paypal or cash on collection please. I'm always sceptical when people say 'payment by paypal gift only', so happy for people to use standard paypal for the piece of mind, but please be aware that the prices posted at the net amount i'd like to receive, so please add the fees on top for me :)

Pics are available on request and i'll get some pics up on here as and when I can.

Available now:

- Fabia Milotec upper grille (currently sprayed in Race Blue) will black inset - £50 posted SOLD

- Super Skoda Interior LED Dome Light and Super Skoda LED door lights. See here: http://www.superskoda.com/fabia/interior/ - £20 posted for both SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

- Golf mk4 Blue wing mirror glass - £12 posted SOLD

EDIT - Forgot about:

- Forge Rear Strut Brace. Only arrived last week following a 5 week wait for forge to make some. Never been fitted, still in forge packaging. - £80 posted. SOLD

- vRS Dovit Boost pipe - £30 posted SOLD - AWAITING COLLECTION

- FK 5x100 to 5x130 35mm hub adapters (set of 2 adpaters) - £50 posted

Available Shortly:

NB - CAR BOOKED IN WITH MECHANIC TO REMOVE ALL PARTS ON FRIDAY 22ND JULY----

- 312mm brake upgrade (including 312mm grooved & drilled discs, ferrodo ds2500 discs, calipers & carriers) discs & pads were fitted a month ago and have covered 1000 miles tops. - £200 posted

Calipers are painted RED and discs & pads are in as new condition. (1st, 2nd & 3rd Dibs have been taken) - SOLD

- 256mm rear brake upgrade. These were refurbished 3 weeks ago and fitted with brand new discs & pads. Covered no more than 800miles. - £175 posted

- PD160 intake (will need the pd130 intake in exchange) - £30 SOLD & POSTED

- Jabbasport rear anti roll bar. Fitted 12 months ago and repainted in about 11 coats of hammerite black prior to fitting. - £120 collected - SOLD

- Seat Sport Strut Brace finished in a satin black. £40 collected. - SOLD

- Weitec coilovers (fitted in March and regularly adjusted to ensure no seizure on struts) - £250 collected (many dibs taken)

As mentioned in a later post, i'm based in Kent, but have family in Worcester and East Yorkshire, so may be able to arrange a meet/hand delivery if your nearby.

Any questions, please shout :thumbup:

cheers

Gareth

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.jabbasport.com/store/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=JSARB

I hope Jabba don't mind a plug of the website. There is a few pics on there of the roll bar, except that mine is black. I can get some pics once it is off the car. I have said many times that this imo is the single best mod that can be done to these cars B)

What condition are the 312 calipers and carriers in?

Thanks

And are they painted green?

How Many miles have the discs seen? Big lip?

Edited by wilsy7

If you could send me some pics once off the car, are all brackets and bushes ok also?

WIll send pics once off the car. Bushes are fine. I assume that the clamps are ok, but will comment once removed -If in any doubt, I would advise purchasing new clamps from Jabbasport, they cost around £10 posted from them :thumbup:

What condition are the 312 calipers and carriers in?

Thanks

And are they painted green?

How Many miles have the discs seen? Big lip?

Could you imagine the outcry if i'd had painted 312s on an SE in Skoda green?!?!?! :D

Both front & rear brake upgrades were originally form an Octy vRS, and are painted in Red.

Changed the front 312mm discs & pads when I fitted the 256mm upgrade around 3-4 weeks ago, so all brake discs & pads are in as new condition with (an absolute max) of 1000 miles on them.