Stream or Stream mp3

Can't really tell from the pic on my mobile, but as it's an 06 it's highly unlikely to be the mp3, not mentioned in the specs either.

Looks like it has the jumbo pack / dual climate though, decent price for that.

Edit: the only visual diff btwn the two units is that the mp3 version says "Stream-mp3" on it.

Hard to tell as the resolution isn't very high but I'd say it's a Stream as it doesn't look large enough to say Stream MP3 and also the calipers are green, the model year with the Stream Mp3 unit has red calipers.

John

As has been said, it should say MP3 in the top right had corner of the unit. I bet it's pre mp3 by the looks of things.

I have put a deposit on this car and at the time I had no idea that there were differences between the Stream headunits. Its hardly a deal breaker but I was hoping it would have an aux in. I will have to wait till Tuesday to find out which stereo it is when I pick the car up.

It has a bit of an odd set of options/ features: green calipers, jumbo box, dual zone climate, rear electric windows and it looks like it has the 17" alloys.

It is a trade up from a Mk1 vRS and so I am intrigued to see if it feels any quicker.

Rich

Can sort an aux-in easily using a Connects2 adapter, hijacking the cd changer input. Can give you more info after you've picked the car up, it's very straight forward.

It has a bit of an odd set of options/ features: green calipers, jumbo box, dual zone climate, rear electric windows and it looks like it has the 17" alloys.

That was a standard pack available as an option on that model (jumbo box, dual zone climate, rear electric windows but not the 18in alloys) I believe which at some point later became standard as well as the 18in alloys.

John

Edited by JohnMcL7