what have you done to your Fabia today?

Nothing so far, giving it a rest.

It did 50+ miles to a cycling event near Goring yesterday.

today the seats may get cleaned as they look quite manky in places. Vacuum all the little bits up, then solution of Virosol.

J.

Had a 40k service done along with console bush and ARB bushes replaced.3

£350 out of pocket though

Did my 40k service, rear disks and pads using genuine parts and bled brakes, cost me £112

Edited by x12_tag

bought some 312mm brakes for £60 :)

Jelous much lol

My adapters arrived, and i bought some wheel nuts and lockers to fit my new wheels. Cant wait :)

p.s have you got a link to the sticker man? epic :thumbup:

Washed, polished, removed my front seats, hovered EVERYWHERE! Cleaned and conditioned my leather, dressed the tyres, dash etc, painted the slight rusty bits on the seat runnners. Car is immaculate!!

I had a little play with VCDS and switched on anti-hijack, beep on lock and unlock all doors with a single button press. All tiny things but make a big difference to day to day use.

I've done that, but without the beep.

Makes life a lot easier when your rushing to the car in heavy rain, you get in, then realise your misses is still locked out because you haven't pressed the button twice :giggle:

Now one click, everyone is happy.