Picked up my vrs today

I'm well chuffed car is great plenty of power and it holds the road great. It is pretty much immaculate feels like a new car. Will take it out for a blast tomorrow and will get some pics posted . Only bad thing about car is there is a lot of road noise from the rear ,anyone else notice this ?

Yes the rear tyre noise is a regular complaint. Does depend on the make of tyre (bridgestones get a bad rep) and in some cases they become sawtoothed which then drones. You will find lots of posts about rear suspension alignment as a remedy to this.

Some people swear by noise reduction mats also but I haven't gone down that route.

hey i jus picked my silver vrs up yesterday too. i went to show a few friends.....i wasn't back for ages!!! lol i just kept drivin till the petrol was bare minimum lol. gotta fill up in the mornin!! :D:rofl:

Great feeling isn't it, if you're like me you'll just get more and more happy with the car as time goes on :yes:

and if your like me you will break your leg badly a few months after getting it and know you wont be able to drive it until next year :o:thumbdown: :'( :giggle: 3500 on it and 350 was collecting it 150 was the next month or 2 then in 2 weeks took it home and back 3000 in 2 weeks now .......... what a waste! At least it will be way below average miles someone is starting it for me and letting it run once a week and taking it around the car park.

No mate why do you ask ?

thought I remembered you from that side of forum when I used to have a Furby must have been some other bruce or brucey