Juddery acceleration at slow speeds

HI,

Not too sure how to describe this, but its a wierd one and has been happening on and off for a few months, seems worse when the weather is wet.

When crawling in traffic and accelerating gently in 1st or 2nd gear the car lurches forward and back as if the clutch hasnt been fully released yet it has. Its like a learner kangarooing on the clutch when first learning. This causes like a rocking sensation which passengers think is my driving!

I have noticed a bit of clutch judder on take up first time in the mroning when the weather has been excessivly wet but it goes after the first uptake on the clutch.

Any ideas?

Sorry, limited edition CR170 manual car.

Cheers

Hosk

Edited by hoskurner

Cheers for the responses guys.

Yeah, warranty until September next year so covered there.

Sods law is that it wont do it when i take it in, fingers crossed they can have a look at the DMF and see if there is any play in it.

The car has only done 14000 miles!

Cheers

Hosk