Number Plate Surrounds

Just spotted these on awesome clearance, would be great to swop the plates over for taking pictures and shows. Does anyone have a picture of there vRS with these fitted thank you. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-Fabia-VRS-Numberplate-surrounds-PAIR-/320681620574?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aaa1d345e

Not a vRS but if you get the blank ones this is possible (with a brother P-touch label machine - I used white on black tape)

LEDDRLs.jpg

The reason I opted for these rather than the official Briskoda ones is because I didn't want the plates either screwed or stuck to the surrounds, they have been on about 4 months now and withstand a pressure washer very well :thumbup:.

The eBay seller will also personalize the blank ones with almost any colour message across the bottom for £19.99 (delivered) per pair BUT they need a minimum order of 20 (10 pairs), I have passed all the info onto ColinD as a possibility of them being stocked in the Briskoda shop but I am not sure if he has had time to pursue it.

Do they screw into the original holes, plus do you mind me asking were you got your headlights from??

Haha im high jacking my own thread :rofl:

You can screw through the original holes if wanted to. I also screwed the plates in place because I had the holes there already.

Bought the lights off ebay from separate sellers, came to about £72. There are some on ebay now selling as a pair but I'm not sure they're UK legal???

Get some brand new plates off ebay cheap at the same time. No ID needed, made up to road legal spec. Were about £8 each posted last time I got one. New number plates always brighten a car up IMO :)