1996 "N" VW Polo 1.4 CL 5 door

auroan

SWMBO's little polo has now been replaced by a Octavia TDI so it's ready to go to it's next owner (who ever that may be)

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=280731649555

Willing to take it off ebay for a straight cash purchase of £595 no offers (otherwise will leave to run on auction)

Ebay details below for those who don't like copy and paste;

1996 N Reg Volkswagen Polo 1.4 (petrol) CL 5 door in pistachio green

We are currently the second registered owners, having purchased the car on 27/6/09. We are selling due to getting a newer diesel for my girlfriend's now longer commute to work. Great little car with all the halmarks of VW reliablity (affectionaly called "little pea" by the GF)

Both sets of keys plus original manuals included.

The car has full service history (part main dealer), with all receipts for work/servicing completed;

Delivery inspection........................28/03/96

Oil Service.....................................31/05/97 (20,595)

Air Filter/Oil Service.......................26/02/98 (31,831)

Placed in heated storage due to ill health by previous keeper (1999)

Taken out of storage by relatives of previous keeper after death (2008)

Full Service.....................................July 2008 (39,880)

2 x front tyres, Oil filter + Oil, Front brake pipes, earth points cleaned and reseated, new temp sender and speedo sender, cambelt and tensioner, water pump, auxilary drive belt, fuel filter, brake fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, gearbox oil level check. All receipts available

Air Filter/Oil Service ........................04/07/09 (51,002) + coolant flush and refill with VW G12+ <- Serviced straight after we purchased the car

Rear exhaust silencer......................23/12/09

Air Filter/Oil Service........................ 06/02/10 (60,130)

Center exhaust box ........................13/02/10

Front brake pads/discs....................13/02/10

1 new tyre (for MOT)........................11/06/10 (65.722)

Oil Service........................................26/10/10 (70,800)

3 new tyres.......................................27/11/10 (72,575)

Full Service...................................... 07/05/11 (80,217)

Oil filter + Oil, rear brake shoes, re-seat rear thrust bearings, rear brake cylinders, brake fluid

We also have the last 4 MOT certificates and V5. The MOT expires 30th June 2012 along with the Tax. This gives you 10 months of motoring straight from the day of purchase. All you need is insurance.

The car drives well, as expected for a car of this age. The car is in good condtion generally, although there are some small marks in places, which can be seen in the closed up pictures below. The exhaust blows slightly where front section joins the middle box. However this does no affect the drive and performance of the car.

This was the girlfriend's daily driver and regulary sees mid 40s mpg on her run to work.

Included in the sale is a nearly new Tevion MP3/WMA CD headunit with Bluetooth Handsfree

Viewings are more than welcome (YO10 Postcode). To arrange please contact me (Danny) on 07730529049 or Ellie on 01904 427224 (evening only)

Cash on collection ONLY. You bid to buy not to view. I have tried to cover every detail about the car. However if you win the auction, arrive to pickup, and feel that I have miss something major; then we're happy to cancel the transcation and offer the car to the next highest bidder.

IMGP5830.JPG

IMGP5831.JPG

IMGP5832.JPG

IMGP5833.JPG

IMGP5834.JPG

IMGP5836.JPG

IMGP5837.JPG

IMGP5838.JPG

IMGP5840.JPG

IMGP5842.JPG

IMGP5843.JPG

IMGP5844.JPG

IMGP5881.JPG

IMGP5883.JPG

IMGP5884.JPG

IMGP5886.JPG

IMGP5887.JPG

IMGP5889.JPG

IMGP5891.JPG

IMGP5892.JPG

I thought i had a buyer for you,my niece wants a polo & this ticked all the boxes,however when i showed her the pic's she informed me she doesnt like the colour & her friends will take the p*ss out of her if she drives this.....women eh!!!!! sorry! hope you get a buyer soon. looks a good buy!