Headlight Removal

fatbadge

Hi there

It requires you to remove the front wheel archs & the bumper however Skoda de will do it for about 100 euros, it is well worth it. I did my last Superb myself and i wont do it for the next one (paid £80 for Griffin to do it before delivery)

Edited by rabmurray121

Hi there

It requires you to remove the front wheel archs & the bumper however Skoda de will do it for about 100 euros, it is well worth it. I did my last Superb myself and i wont do it for the next one (paid £80 for Griffin to do it before delivery)

Thanks rab,

Looks like a trip to the garage. can't be bothered with the hassle of removing bumpers etc. Shame its not just a couple of bolts.

Hi

Just had the headlights on my car swapped over this evening by a mechanic friend. It was the first time he had worked on a Superb and it took nearly two hours, including removing the front bumper. If you live anywhere near Herford I can give you his details. Otherwise 100 Euros seems about right for a Skoda garage to do the job.

Andy

Doesn't the SE have the mfd option to flick them over to European spec?

Hi,

I'm from singapore and have been wondering what is this travel mode in MFD about? i tried activating them but i can't see any difference in my headlight. what exactly does it do?

Hi

Just had the headlights on my car swapped over this evening by a mechanic friend. It was the first time he had worked on a Superb and it took nearly two hours, including removing the front bumper. If you live anywhere near Herford I can give you his details. Otherwise 100 Euros seems about right for a Skoda garage to do the job.

Andy

Thanks for the offer of you friends details but a bit too far away from Hohne. Have booked it into the garage to get done. Quoted 100-120euro