South Wales valley meet?

Hatton89

hey i see ur from pontypridd. im from porth. whenever u fancy a meet. leme know.

Well I am nearer Porth actually than Pontypridd.

I am free most evenings and weekends at the moment.

Edited by gnuoynomis

Although in Bristol I would be up for something in the valleys as well, depending on whereabouts.

I normally don't take the Fabia into Wales unless it needs servicing, in which case it gets taken to Skoda, Newport. But I know the valleys fairly well as I get sent up there for work rather a lot: I have been in Pontypridd, Ebbw Vale and quite a few places along the valley lines network.

Anyone know any good roads for cruising down at something higher than 30mph? My favourite road for that sort of speed is the one from Rhymney & Tredegar through to Markham (aka. The Headbanger): a road I like to rattle along at 40-50mph except in the narrow stretches. Great scenery though.

Dave

I found a good road a few weeks ago, I was on my way home from Swansea so tried a different route, turned off M4 at Port Talbot (J40) and went on the A4107 up to Treorchy. That was a nice scenic route although was a bit cloudy and foggy by the time I reached the highest point.

We will have to try getting something organised then for newbies like me to meet up with some others from here.