Meet Sunday 2nd October

PhilP1903

Sadly us down here dont sit around and talk in car parks boasting about whos car is the best we do however try to plan meets around what people like doing we have in the past have had some great days out its just we dont have a hardcore of members who turn out regular which is what we are all working on at the monent to try and build numbers up and plan a big meet next year or maybe this year if we can get numbers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly us down here dont sit around and talk in car parks boasting about whos car is the best we do however try to plan meets around what people like doing we have in the past have had some great days out its just we dont have a hardcore of members who turn out regular which is what we are all working on at the monent to try and build numbers up and plan a big meet next year or maybe this year if we can get numbers

Dont get me wrong I would like to come to a meet, just dont want to sit in a car park!

come on people no arguing! your all mature it should be me the kid of the group arguing :rofl: i did a VAGCARS meet on sunday and we stopped at the lions inn and them roads are quality and nice scenery anyone else up for that after meeting at tpark?

I think people need to slow down its not going to hurt to all meet up at tside park and go with the flow.

its taken along time to get people to tip up i agree with thurlby12 lets just keep it stupidly simple for the rest of the year so everyone get to know everyone then next year do a big drive

and whos to say when everyone meets people wont go for a drive .

if you want a meet with a drive then knock one up for later in the month or december dont depend on other people to do it for ya

Let's focus on our strategy of getting a few more regulars on the go, then plan something more involved. It would be a shame to plan something bigger for a poor turnout, especially as the summer (if that's what you want to call it!) is just about over.

See you on Sunday folks, I'll try to make sure I wash the Fabia for this one!

Let's focus on our strategy of getting a few more regulars on the go, then plan something more involved. It would be a shame to plan something bigger for a poor turnout, especially as the summer (if that's what you want to call it!) is just about over.

See you on Sunday folks, I'll try to make sure I wash the Fabia for this one!

haha! yeah will we be seeing the easy jet uniform?

I'll be there on sunday.

Meet Teesside park and why not have a drive to Redcar and get some sun cream on and enjoy the sea and beach. Maybe some fun and games too for teh afternoon, football anyone? Let just meet up first and then drive over.

Fabia VRS mk 1

Eibach springs, tarox brakes and disks, hybride garette pd150 turbo, forge intercooler, piipercross induction kit, 215/40/417 wheels, audi bushes and nice clean washed interior today and many more mods done, too many to list....

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY....