The Black One Returns

speednut

Nice - I think there is room for more too. I think Dave ran it around 350bhp but that was some time ago.

Cheers, Ben did say she was running a bit rich but I am going to see how the next few days go and Ben will give her another tweek

Steve

:thumbup: Goodstuff!!!!

The should be more high powered octys around!!!!! I can't understand why their isn't...

Steve :)

Cost mostly :D Far cheaper to let someone else do the hard work and buy up for a fraction of the cost. I did miss out twice when EddyH's came up for sale but after the problems Graham has had probaly for the best. So I must make do with 220/4x4/LPG its a hard life.....

Mine will get there one day.... just need to upgrade more each time it falls over :D

• 2 weeks later...

... JE forged pistons ...

Nice car :thumbup:

What displacement are those ?

I did miss out twice when EddyH's came up for sale but after the problems Graham has had probaly for the best.

saved yourself a can of worms tbh

O2M died after 500 miles, custom equal length manifold died after 1500 miles

2yrs to build, and still months from completion

My biggest mistake was not going straight to an outfit like Jabbasport, who can do eveything - build to mapping

Effectively the 1st year of my build was a complete waste of time & $

I did get the back for a proper test for 2 months last summer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Was that sarcasm? Lol no offence but wouldn't take my car there, no it was ak motors. More annoyed about the exhaust really surely it couldn't be running 420bhp on a 2.5" exhaust or am I wrong?

Which is what it was running when Dave had it (along time ago mind)

Edited by plymouth vrs