Octavia vRS - delivery date close ;)

koni

hi all

i just felt like sharing that i have been given a collection date for my new octavia vrs hatch 20th October :yes::)

total of 20 weeks from ordering to collection, iam really excited :rofl: (sad i know)

i have chosen the hatchback, in race blue (the only colour that is worth getting =P)

iam looking forward to some happy years of motoring about in the new bling mobile, iam sure you all wanted to know about my car lol but i wanted to share my enthusiasm anyway

bye for now :thumbup:

good stuff glad its soon but dont tease us I understand you have got the best colour :thumbup: but which engine and what options are coming with it ???? SPILL Koni!

good stuff glad its soon but dont tease us I understand you have got the best colour :thumbup: but which engine and what options are coming with it ???? SPILL Koni!

Iam afriad its a CR deisel :p the extras......... drum role .... lol a spare wheel.... thats it ....

sorry lol

its a company car for the next 3 years we dont get reimbursed for extras and have to pay for them out of or own pockets and iam a tight git ha !

I have never had a skoda before either as my car or a company car, and iam looking forward to getting away from Volvo's which iam now bored with after having them for the past 6 years and getting something which is more fun and looks cracking !

if the car is all its cracked out to be, i may look at buying it aty lease end, but with my current mileage at around 35k per year the car will have around 100k on the clock when i finish with it.

Edited by koni

Welcome to the club, albeit a tad premature. You cant beat a Race Blue CR vRS. She's a pleaseure to drive, I just now wished I lived further still from work :giggle:

Just remember dont boot it until the oil heats hit 75oC - IMHO. It does have enough toys & if it's something your possibly going to hand back it's not a bad spec'd car. As the kids says you get plenty of bang for your buck with Skoda.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off on a lads Footy trek to Derby on Saturday morning, so I insisted on driving. Looking forward to giving the girl a damn good run! Should be a blast. :rofl:

I think says how good the car is to drive !

Edited by HWMBO - Mark