Another Fabia MC delivered

Picked up my MC this morning and I have to say I'm very pleased. I hadn't driven the model before but had driven the 105 CR engine in an elegance and had driven a VRS so was pretty confident I knew what to expect.

Only done 30 or so miles since picking it up, but so far everything seems great. No faster driving and the MPG is north of 50 which is encouraging. All the options specified turned up and I am very pleased I went with the Amunsden nav (got the + unit btw), it makes the dash look nicer, iPod and phone are a breeze to use with touch screen scrolling through phone book and play lists. The Maxidot is also an excellent option (came free with the BT/Nav combo) and is great to have nav directions/audio source/phone commands on the dash without having to look down.

A MFSW would have been perfect but alas Skoda do not offer it as an option. Ho Hum.

Seats are very comfy, bum warmers are nice but not needed today, and I find the suspecsion sporty enough but not bone shakingly hard. Looking forward to getting it on my commute to see what I can get economy wise, will change the MC on fuelly from the alfa and add my results to the thread. Not working until monday though so will have to see what happens over the weekend.

One very happy Fabia owner :)

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Shark fin:

Picture005.jpg

Nav - well worth £350 imho

Picture006.jpg

Maxidot functionality is superb. Free with Nav/Bluetooth but I would happily pay the £120 it costs as an option

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

:thumbup:

Love the Amunsden sat nav unit, as you said, it really makes use of the space. Bet at night it looks ace too with the air con display lit up :thumbup: Enjoy

+1 the unit with all the lights does look good ! The kids think its some sort of space **** controls :giggle: