2004 Octavia RS

VrsVinny

I'm keeping her. :thumbup:

I couldn't bring myself to break her so just insured her again for another year.

I may still consider selling but only with offers over £3000 as not in any rush to sell anymore.

Hi

What's your best price? As im on the verge of selling my car so i need a replacment!!

Cheers Jon

I'm in no rush to sell now as I've just taxed and insured it.

But.... the mrs still dosn't like it as much as me so I may be tempted at the right price.

As mentioned above offers over £3000 (so £3000 is my best price)

Hi

Don't suppose you would be interested in my car and cash?

51 Plate vRS in yellow 95k standard apart from Koni springs and 18" TT alloys

Cheers Jon

Hi Jon,

I'd prefer a cash sale as looking to buy an A6 Avant.

However, My other option was to make mine a bit more standard. So maybe open to a deal, but without disrespectfull it'd have to be very favourable my way.

Could you send me some pics and an idea of how much extra you were thinking of spending?

Many thanks,

Vinny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hia there, did you buy this from Chesterfield by chance as looks like a fellow briskodian friends, and did you break it or still up for sale? Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for delay in reply.

No didn't buy from Chesterfield, but it was from a fellow Briskodian.

I just couldn't bring myself to break it. Plus with the weather getting better it's going to be a fantastic car! Cars always look better in the sunshine as opposed to rain! ha ha!

I could be tempted to sell the car with the right offer.

Vinny

• 2 weeks later...

hi av got a ibiza 1.9 tdi sport 130 with fr bumpers full s/s exhaust carbon alloys loads of stuff done..mapped to 187bhp and 400nm of tourg 89th on clock loads of histroy just had full cam belt kit water pump. only has 3 doors tho..

hi av got a ibiza 1.9 tdi sport 130 with fr bumpers full s/s exhaust carbon alloys loads of stuff done..mapped to 187bhp and 400nm of tourg 89th on clock loads of histroy just had full cam belt kit water pump. only has 3 doors tho..

You want her back? He He :D

This is lush, if only i wasn't set on a different car !... Tempting...

Well if you were to buy it, it would be going back nearer to home - Origialy came from Knightsbride on Barrow.

PM me if seriously interested, it needs front tyres so open to offers to counter the cost of tyres.

• 2 years later...

Hello all.

My car is for sale again. Really don't want to sell it but needs must - I can't fit three young child seats across the back seats!!!

Still got all the same mods etc.

Millage is now at 139000ish.

Mot due 07/11/14 ( but I'll put 12 months on it if price is right)

Wheels have suffered with the road salt a little and could do with a refurb.

It's been a great car for me. Great family car, my kids love it and we'll be very sad to see it go.

Selling only due to expanding family and it no longer has enough seats!

If I could keep it somewhere secure for 4-5 years while kids grow up I would, but can't so it has to go :-(

Genuine briskoda members will appreciate the rare spec of my car.

Please contact me for any more info or to arrange to view the car.

I would like circa £2250 but willing to discuss offers on viewings.

Please don't make any silly comments such as "I'll give ya £1000 and pick it up tomorrow".

Thanks for looking.

Vinny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...