Seat Lever Metal Trim Inserts

rcaero

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only lef with the Black, red and Blue Octavia ones, and the R and Racing ones. No more VRS ones.

That said, if enough people show interest for the VRS ones, I may stage another group buy. Price will be £13 inclusive of airmail and tracking.

• 2 weeks later...

Received mine today, blue on silver, match the car perfectly. One of those small touches that makes a huge difference. Perfect fit, took less than two minutes, great quality. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still have some Red, and Black VRS ones. £11 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended) worldwide!

And Blue, Black, and Red Octavia ones. Only 1 pair of each, and I would like to clear them at £8 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended)

Still have some Red, and Black VRS ones. £11 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended) worldwide!

And Blue, Black, and Red Octavia ones. Only 1 pair of each, and I would like to clear them at £8 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended)

Still have some Red, and Black VRS ones. £11 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended) worldwide! And Blue, Black, and Red Octavia ones. Only 1 pair of each, and I would like to clear them at £8 shipped via regular airmail. (Tracking + £1.80 - highly recommended)