R32 brakes

Friggerpants

did you ever find out if the r32 ones fit under 17's

I've seen pics of a mkiv golf with the 334mm R32 fronts wearing TT 6 spokes.

it'll look tight, but I'm sure that with some careful offset choices to clear the caliper, the R32 brakes will fit behind 17s. If the slightly larger (345mm) mkv R32 setup will fit behind my standard 17" Monzas, then it must be possible on a Fabia :thumbup:

I've seen pics of a mkiv golf with the 334mm R32 fronts wearing TT 6 spokes.

it'll look tight, but I'm sure that with some careful offset choices to clear the caliper, the R32 brakes will fit behind 17s. If the slightly larger (345mm) mkv R32 setup will fit behind my standard 17" Monzas, then it must be possible on a Fabia :thumbup:

had a look yesterday on ukmkivs loads on 17's, but i think the spoke design of the pro race 3s will give hassle :(

did you ever find out if the r32 ones fit under 17's

Nope, and CBA to take my caliper off to fit this then back on, not at the minute anyway. Supppppppper busy.

If they don't sell I'm not too bothered, as I may still fit them, but I have my eye on a Porka setup at the minute.

I've got a feeling they'll fit with a 2-3mm spacer for the wheels.

ive been thinking i should really upgrade the front brakes on my octy vrs. so if some body is up for a swap about then they can pay for the r32 front brakes to be sent to me, i will then purchase new pads n discs, fit them on my car and then send my 312mm octy vrs front brakes, inc pads n discs direct to them.

just as a thought. iam running 18" wheels so i have the space. lol

Yep, most definitely, I ran them for a while, when I were getting my 17" powder coated.

Thanks. Ive just had to get mine sprayed after my gf having a small knock in it so brakes will need to wait for now. Thanks for the info.

ive been thinking i should really upgrade the front brakes on my octy vrs. so if some body is up for a swap about then they can pay for the r32 front brakes to be sent to me, i will then purchase new pads n discs, fit them on my car and then send my 312mm octy vrs front brakes, inc pads n discs direct to them.

just as a thought. iam running 18" wheels so i have the space. lol

£125 posted to your door it not exactly lots of money, buy them, you know you want too ;-)