Journalist request

Hi,

I'm writing a used buyers' guide on the second gen Skoda Superb for Auto Express magazine and needed help from owners such as yourselves.

First I need a owners' review, about 150 words, talking about your experience so far with the car. Either email me (I think I can be emailed) or post it here, but I will need first name and surname, where you live (nearest town) and model and age of car.

Then, post below anything you wished you'd known when you bought the car (new or used)! That can anything from quirks to desireable spec, to things that don't quite work properly

Looks like a reliable beast, but anything that would help a future owner will be great

Much appreciated

Nick

Thanks to everybody who replied to my request for their Superb stories. Much appreciated. Some happy drivers out there!

I'm not sure when the article will be going out (sometime in Nov likely), but I'll try and post back up here when I find out.

Ta, Nick