which indicator "window" shows the total mileage driven?

qwerty987

I reset the clock time, and the info. "windows" below the time window went "wonky". Now i dont know what the total mileage is. Immediately below Time what does the window indicate? And below that, what does the window show?

If you press the button on the end of the wiper lever you will be able to change the displays to things like outside temperature, km per litre, distance left before refuelling etc.. They are in the 'window' below the time.

The bottom display 'window' will show you either the total mileage (kms) travelled or the length of the current trip.

One sure way to tell which is which is to reset the trip back to zero by pressing down the thin button you turned slightly to reset the time. Press it down (into the dash) for a second or so and the trip measurement will return to zero.

I hope that helps.

Edited by newgrange

On my Roomster there are 4 milage indications. The two trip computer readings, the trip reading below the km/h display and the cars odometer total. The odometer total is displayed when the car is travelling at less than 6km/h or is stopped (it gets replaced by the km/h reading when you are moving). The trip computer reading (below the km/h display) shows the reading since the display was reset with the 0 button on the dash. The reading for trip 1 gets reset when you refuel and the reading for trip 2 is reset by holding the button underneath the wiper stalk (the 1 that lets you switch between trip 1 and 2 displays).

I think that's how they all work.