Convenience indicators

gazmanvrs

...and a 3 point centre belt..

Haven't got this on the vRS but it's on the SDI.

I did wonder if this meant I could get the tear wipe enabled??

But got this on both??

Confusing ain't it? They are both 54 reg???

I think it was gradually phased in like the other non "facelift" updates from 04 manufactured cars onward, but then all listed as standard fit for 2005.. mines an 04 (built, according to all the little stickers, around April 04) but has comfort-caters and a 3 point centre belt.. but the rest is all the pre 2005 stuff.

I did wonder if this meant I could get the tear wipe enabled?? If I've got the comfort-caters, would that be part of the same convenience unit?

It's not the convenience unit that does that it's the central electrics ecu, but yes they are both in that.

Tear?

Teardrop wipe!

While washing the front screen, After the wipers park there's a 5 second delay and the wipers do a final wipe to clear any wash fluid running down from the top of the screen!

The delay can be adjusted or turned off via VCDS

Teardrop wipe!

While washing the front screen, After the wipers park there's a 5 second delay and the wipers do a final wipe to clear any wash fluid running down from the top of the screen!

The delay can be adjusted or turned off via VCDS

Oh right, have this just didn't know it's called that lol