PD130 Turbo & Intercooler (Fabia vRS)

max132

I have a standard PD130 Turbo fitted by skoda - had done about 40k on a remapped engine and was working fine when removed

Also have standard Fabia vRS intercooler (a small plastic lug missing from housing where lower pipe connect so U ring won't secure) - plenty of ways to fix though as posted on forum many times. Aslo comes with some pipework but not all.

PM me with any offers - Based just outside Cardiff if interested in collecting or can meet half way if reasonable

I have a standard PD130 Turbo fitted by skoda - had done about 40k on a remapped engine and was working fine when removed

Also have standard Fabia vRS intercooler (a small plastic lug missing from housing where lower pipe connect so U ring won't secure) - plenty of ways to fix though as posted on forum many times. Aslo comes with some pipework but not all.

PM me with any offers - Based just outside Cardiff if interested in collecting or can meet half way if reasonable

prices please

• 2 weeks later...

Finally sorted our price for turbo and intercooler

Having looked into as much as I can I think a good price for the Turbo is about £190.00 and the intercooler about £90.00

Would sell both together for £ 260.00. (doesn't include postage but I'm happy to meet half way if you want to collect) (within reason)

let me know

cheers

• 3 months later...

Thanks Max, I see you are in south wales. I would be driving to you from kent, a trek i know and would look to do it tomorrow aim to be with you by mid day and back home for work by 5.30..... sounds like a long day but need to get mums car back on the road by the weekend. my number: 07716353491 if you could drop me a text as soon as you have more information and i can go get the cash out of the bank.

Thanks very much. Joe

Thanks Max, I see you are in south wales. I would be driving to you from kent, a trek i know and would look to do it tomorrow aim to be with you by mid day and back home for work by 5.30..... sounds like a long day but need to get mums car back on the road by the weekend. my number: 07716353491 if you could drop me a text as soon as you have more information and i can go get the cash out of the bank.

Thanks very much. Joe

Hi Joe

not had a reply from him yet - I realise you are in a hurry and I don't want to put you off but I'm not around tomorrow as working away - I'll check in with you tomorrow PM and could arrange for collection on Friday if the other party ino longer wants it.

hope thats OK

cheers

Hi Mate,

Im not around on Friday, i have to work all day with meetings etc. If you are not working away too far, i would already be making a 400 or so mile round trip so a few more would not hurt haha. just seems getting hold of one of these is bloody hard and mum is desperate for the car back as she is unable to work without it. could that work?

cheers, Joe

Hi Joe

sorry for not getting back to you - out of officer all day yesterday and when I got home wireless network packed up - had PM back form other guy who still wants turbo and is collecting this weekend - sorry it's not available but I did promise it to him and I don't like to let people down.

hope you find another one soon

cheers