How much does a 16" steel spare wheel weigh?

Jigger72

As per title really, I'm selling a 16" steel spare wheel from my old Octavia I (2004). It's got a 205/55 tyre with it so I need to know the weight, not having an industrial set of scales handy :doh:

Does anyone know? Cheers :thumbup:

As per title really, I'm selling a 16" steel spare wheel from my old Octavia I (2004). It's got a 205/55 tyre with it so I need to know the weight, not having an industrial set of scales handy :doh:

Does anyone know? Cheers :thumbup:

SendItNow will take anything under 1.5m in length and up to 25Kg for a fixed price. £10.50 + VAT for a 48 hour service, couple of quid more for next day or guaranteed AM delivery.

ParcelForce actually collect and deliver the parcels, it's just MUCH cheaper to book here" http://www.senditnow.com/index.epl :thumbup:

I've used them many times for eBaying. They've taken thousands of pounds in MTBs all over the country for me, never a problem ;)

18kg with air in, at pressure

17kg 999 grams and 9/10 with it deflated.....

First time I have ever heard a definitive answer to this question.

What about if it was filled with something other than air !!

Please could you give a little more info. on why this is so.

Thank you