Euro Fabia vRS

M.M.E

well lads,

Been on this a while but never put my car up so taught id share it with ye

got a vrs 2 months back cheap as chips(i mean CHEAP), engine was 100% just needed a good tidy up and a bit of tlc as the bumpers werent sitting right and there was scrapes EVERYWHERE ha

i have pics of her before i started tidying it up somewhere but cannot find them at the mo will get up as soon as i can.

the car had a few extras oem xenon projector headlights, heated seats etc.

so far i added:

skoda mfd satnav

de badged and de wipered

vw shark fin aerial

k&n filter

seat cupra pd160 intake

fly eyed headlights and fogs

carbon wrapped interior pieces

replaced most bulbs with leds

trs tow strap

engine cover sprayed vrs green

dropped her on vmaxx coilovers

calibre vintage 17s with nice stretch

smoothed numberplate recess on front bumper

colour coded handles

got 2 front grills made into one and colour coded

and just a general tidy up.

Plans for the future are;

mk5 or mk4 golf gti leathers (ill force them in haha) or even something else just not 100% about what i want yet

new plates

and maybe remap and a few other bits but i'm happy enough for now!

sorry about the links the pictures wont appear onto the thread it keeps saying invalid photo :( but click on the link to see there all on my flicker :)

heres a pic of her after i gave it a buff the day i got it

6443453047_0e5171e92c_b.jpg

then the mods started :)

332294_2535434138478_1032303956_32765585_1304098773_o

331653_2535445858771_1032303956_32765614_781802512_o

6450218187_f60dba9041_b.jpg

336540_2535436738543_1032303956_32765591_396971188_o

6450176247_5820af1d05_b.jpg

6450175181_8dcdbfe33a_b.jpg

6450174325_ec28e337a9_b.jpg

6450170231_a37202f780_b.jpg

6450169397_3ff900ba27_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71292661@N06/6450167021/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71292661@N06/6450166219/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71292661@N06/6450164095/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71292661@N06/6450159597/in/photostream/

My fav pic :) pitty my camera is **** tho tried to edit it to make it look good

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71292661@N06/6450121969/in/photostream/

comments welcome :) dont mind the missing headlight washer jet cover i got a new one :rofl:

Edited by M.M.E

isnt this the one that used to be on air? . . .from the wales area? . . .

sayin this coz of the smoothed reg recess. . .

looks sweet. .

im going for the euro look n have the coilis ready for when weathers better again =]

isnt this the one that used to be on air? . . .from the wales area? . . .

sayin this coz of the smoothed reg recess. . .

looks sweet. .

im going for the euro look n have the coilis ready for when weathers better again =]

no no i got this up in northern ireland and brought it down south and done all bodywork and mods too it, only thing it had when i got it was the oem xenons and heated seats.

that was my plan aswel but i just couldnt wait to get stuff done :rofl: fair play for holding off man takes will power ha :thumbup:

no no i got this up in northern ireland and brought it down south and done all bodywork and mods too it, only thing it had when i got it was the oem xenons and heated seats.

that was my plan aswel but i just couldnt wait to get stuff done :rofl: fair play for holding off man takes will power ha :thumbup:

ahhh coooool, love the front end reg plate recess delete. . .

yeah i cant wait for good weather to be back, got loads of stuff to be doing with it. . summer wheels in storage ect =P haha

ahhh coooool, love the front end reg plate recess delete. . .

yeah i cant wait for good weather to be back, got loads of stuff to be doing with it. . summer wheels in storage ect =P haha

ye makes it look so much cleaner and aggressive looking

ye looking forward to seeing it :thumbup:

how for ya go about gettin it smoothed like that?. . .did you do it or bodyshop?. . .

that pic of it in the tunnel looks soooo good. . .

ill have a thread of mine when the good weather is back :-). . .there's one somewhere from earlier this year,but it needs to go low to pull off the wheels I've got :-D

Lools good, nice wheels, surprised you have not been pulled for the reg plate in the window, you would last 5 mins here :thumbup:

well you must have jinxed me because i went through a checkpoint about an hour ago and was told to put it back on :giggle: fat chance of it going back on tho ha ;)

how for ya go about gettin it smoothed like that?. . .did you do it or bodyshop?. . .

that pic of it in the tunnel looks soooo good. . .

ill have a thread of mine when the good weather is back :-). . .there's one somewhere from earlier this year,but it needs to go low to pull off the wheels I've got :-D

sent it to bodyshop i no a lad who is a serious panel beater he done it with fibreglass, sprayed door handles, made the two gills into 1, sprayed spoiler ,fitted the coilovers and gave it a professional buff...only took 6 days :thumbup: ill be going back to him soon to get more work done ;)

ye cheers i like the stance of it in the tunnel put 10mm spacers in the rear but made such a difference imo

Edited by M.M.E

sweet. . its good to have friends in jobs like that :-D . .

yeah im going for stance on mine. . .my summer wheels are 7.5all round but I've already got prices to get the back ones in 8.5 instead :-D

sweet. . its good to have friends in jobs like that :-D . .

yeah im going for stance on mine. . .my summer wheels are 7.5all round but I've already got prices to get the back ones in 8.5 instead :-D

sounds sweet man...if your going for big stance at the rear id look into getting bags or pulling the arches...the edge of my tyres where squeeling last night because i had two people in the back n my spacers are only 10mm and the coils are only half way down :giggle:

Edited by M.M.E

had loads of quotes for airbags . . .cheapest been 2075quid. . .bit steep. . .ill probs do it eventualy but i got the coilovers at a bargain so gonna see what its like

that's only halfway down?. . .:-|

thought the be nearly maxed out tbh

what's it drive like . ..n rid

had loads of quotes for airbags . . .cheapest been 2075quid. . .bit steep. . .ill probs do it eventualy but i got the coilovers at a bargain so gonna see what its like

what's it drive like . ..n ride like?

what's it drive like . ..n ride like?

ye there still setting in haha but when im done in college for christmas and have no more multistorey car parks to worry about itll be sitting on the deck literally haha

there vmaxx came with shortened droplinks aswel they are so much more comfy than standard suspension its a tight set up for the price handles corners lovely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...