Flashing red light on drivers door

Thanks all. Battery has been fine last two days. Got a USB CANBUS / OBD cable on order so I'll see what codes come up. I bought it from a tiny dealer that was quite a trek away, probably not worth the hassle of taking it back. I _did_ manage to get the siren to go off after I reconnected the battery post charging it, but the LED still doesn't come on.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine stopped flashing,checked with a multimeter and it turned out there was a break in the wire between the plug and the led.Got one from a breakers now all good again.

• 3 years later...
On 25/05/2013 at 20:49, charltones said:

Long time ago now lbonniebell but did you find out what was wrong with your alarm light?

I've just picked up an Octavia today and it appears to be doing the same thing - doors lock, alarm chirps but red light doesn't flash at all.

Hi charltones, were you able to fix the problem? I got Octavia 2013...and i got the same problem.