Front bumper pain in the a***

ArronRS

Hi was wondering is there a trick to putting the front bumper on as on both sides of the bumper sticks out, cant seem to get the screw in or line up the top hole really annoying.

its 04 plate vrs

Yeh pics lol

I just know that this happens with alot of people, mine would have been the same of I didn't do what I did. Maybe yours is diff cause it's fairly simple and if it was that easy it would be obvious lol

Yeh there's like a clip on the inside of the bumper of you look behind it. It needs pulled out and Over the fixing. Bit of force needed

My car has the same issue, front bumper is out of line by about 1cm on both sides.

Is it just a case of pulling the bumper over the clip or do you need to replace the clips? Do you have any pics of the clips please?

Cheers...

You need to pull the bumper fixing over the clips on each side ( force required! lol) Also, the 2 main centre bumper torx screws keep them slackand pull the bumper towards you other wise it has a bow effect and makes each side stick out

You need to pull the bumper fixing over the clips on each side ( force required! lol) Also, the 2 main centre bumper torx screws keep them slackand pull the bumper towards you other wise it has a bow effect and makes each side stick out

Does anyone have any pics of the engine bay showing the clips (and torx screws) location? Cheers...

Perfect mate, very detailed set of pics there! Found the torx screw locations. However I must be being blind as I can't see the plastic clips that I need to pull the bumper over, do you know which pic this is on?

Cheers...

there are 3 plastic clips underneath the car, u need to remove these. The clips on the side of the bumper just gently pull the bumper off and you'll hear it clip off. There are 4 torx screws on each side of the bumper in the wheel arch, make sure you remove the very top one and because if you dont then the bumper will snap off lol