Fabia Estate - 86 or 105 TSI?

Tidza

I can only assume you either labout your engines or live iun an area with very smooth roads. I never get about 40mpg on average. Even cruising steadily at 60-65mph 50mpg on average is impossible.

cant really labour a dsg, it will always kick down.

Ive read the whole thread with interest as I've come to the conclusion that after nearly 8 years of loyal and reliable service my mk1 fabia vRS needs to be replaced. I only travel 7 miles to work and it seems a waste and shame to use old smokey for this.

I'm torn between a 1.2TSi 105 or a 1.6TDi 105, I was thinking Greenline but after a chat with a few members (thanks for the input guys) its probably not the best option.

So around town what are you getting in the TSi or/and TDi (fabia vRS averages 39-42 done via fill and calculator).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...