Yeti 16" Steel Wheels

Sandy.Rogers

Speak to the guys in the spares dept at Bickerton in Sheffield, I got a set of 5 x 16 inch Superb steels from them for around £40 per, plus a few quid carriage, but not a lot. That was earlier this year. Also ordered Nokian winter tyres from mytyres.co.uk, fitted at their local authorised fitting station, all inc fitting, balance, valves. Only problem I had was with the suppliers requiring a bank transfer for the tyres, would not accept an on-line credit card payment as a first-time customer. After bank transfer went thru, plain sailing. Great tyres, see my previous post about "snow tyres" which someone kindly pointed out should be "winter tyres !!!!!!!" Get a life.

fabtavia130

Dropped the tyres off this morning on my way to Consett and the Dealer stuck them next to the steelies.

Hopefully the car will get PDI'd this afternoon ready for me to pick up tomorrow at 2:00pm :thumbup::party::ninja:

Dropped the tyres off this morning on my way to Consett and the Dealer stuck them next to the steelies.

Hopefully the car will get PDI'd this afternoon ready for me to pick up tomorrow at 2:00pm :thumbup::party::ninja:

Well done - enjoy it. I would have been there to see you (have to arrange for mine to be booked in) but we are driving West to Aspatria to pick up my Father in Law.

Just a remote chance our paths may cross on our return journeys home - will look out for you. We are lunching at "John's Plaice" near Thursby.

So 61 Candy White Yeti and 08 Muscovado Yeti - look out for each other.

Edited by Yetiflute

Well done - enjoy it. I would have been there to see you (have to arrange for mine to be booked in) but we are driving West to Aspatria to pick up my Father in Law.

Just a remote chance our paths may cross on our return journeys home - will look out for you. We are lunching at "John's Plaice" near Thursby.

I'll have a look on the way past if I'm not too distracted by the new Yeti :giggle::thumbup:

Great news Sandy,

look forward to some shots of a nice new shiny white Monster that's been acquainted with some very lonely Verds :rofl:

TP

Remembered what you'd said as we drove past at 1615hrs, turned round and came back into car park but must've missed you - maybe next time. Full report sometime during today on a seperate thread so I don't hijack this one - please no replies until I start a new thread :thumbup:

Remembered what you'd said as we drove past at 1615hrs, turned round and came back into car park but must've missed you - maybe next time. Full report sometime during today on a seperate thread so I don't hijack this one - please no replies until I start a new thread :thumbup:

Thanks for your effort to meet. Sadly we had left quite a bit before that. Was travelling thro Carlisle at 2pm and was thinking about you. Looking forward to your report in another thread.