Service Plan Voucher?

Brin

Hi all,

When I bought my car I got a 3 year service plan with it, Thought it would take the sting out of getting it serviced in dececmber every year!

I received a letter today stating that I havnt used my free £100 voucher for items from the dealership? As I havnt used them yet, the expiary data has been extended to July next year?

Is this a mistake or was I just not told about vouvhers at the time?

Anyone else get this?

I'm waiting on £300 of Skoda vouchers in compensation of the very lengthy leadtime between ordering and delivery. I plan to use them to buy the Service Plan but have yet to see them so am not sure if each one will have an expiry date or otherwise.

@ Lee, out of curiosity when did you or the dealer apply for these vouchers. mine seem to be taking ages as in the end of nov till now and still nothing

I spoke to Skoda Customer Services once my car had arrived at the Dealers, near the end of October. Skoda CS approved them but would have to get the Dealer to confirm the time from order to delivery and sign-off the 'claim', which he did without question or hesiatation.

I spoke to the Dealer last week and the vouchers are on their way but due to the sheer number of claims they are taking an age.

Edited by Lee

hmm seems odd, Thanks for the replies.

I didnt actually get any vouchers, The letter I received was the first I heard about it!

It just says choose what I want from the website, http://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/

Then pop into the dealers with a copy of the letter to redeem agains my purchase.

Bit of a shame really as I already bought mud flaps and the MDI cable.

I will give the dealers a call tomorrow and get some wheel trims and wax. (Both look expensive on the site, but I cant see anything else To spend them on!)

Cheers

You should have been given a choice of one free MDI cable.

I was fortunate in that the iPod version that came with the car was given to me along with the Mini USB I specifically ordered, both free!

You should have been given a choice of one free MDI cable.

I was fortunate in that the iPod version that came with the car was given to me along with the Mini USB I specifically ordered, both free!

Yep, I have seen the posts about the "free" cable. I had already bought it at that stage tho :'(

I popped in today, and got 15" wheel trims for the winter wheels, top up oil, and a boot sil protector.

The voucher needed to be used in one go, so hay, this will do as a christmas pressie! haha