Monte Carlo

zach1301

Doubt the 2011 badging will change if the model continues. It was made to celebrate the 100th aniversary of the Monte Carlo rally.

3 things could happen.

1- The Monte model is stopped.

2- The Monte continues as it is now.

3- The Monte is stopped, but a Fabia Sport takes its place.

I hope they keep it or a Sport model going because I quite fancy one as my next car :)

Doubt the 2011 badging will change if the model continues. It was made to celebrate the 100th aniversary of the Monte Carlo rally.

3 things could happen.

1- The Monte model is stopped.

2- The Monte continues as it is now.

3- The Monte is stopped, but a Fabia Sport takes its place.

I hope they keep it or a Sport model going because I quite fancy one as my next car :)

I'd expect them to opt for no.3.

There was clearly a gap in the range for a sporty looking Fabia mkII without the twin charger engine of the VRS which was well filled by the Monte Carlo.

(and you can get a diesel too!)

Just wanting to know does anyone know how long they are going to make the monte for? next year will they change all the 'monte carlo 2011' badging to '2012'? Been bugging me for a while! :)

thanks

i asked my dealer the same thing, he said that the monte will carry on untill the new fabia appears around 2013

Just wanting to know does anyone know how long they are going to make the monte for? next year will they change all the 'monte carlo 2011' badging to '2012'? Been bugging me for a while! :)

thanks

i asked my dealer the same thing, he said that the monte will carry on untill the new fabia appears around 2013