Best Mats

fonaspin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

FYI I just been told the SKODA no longer make or sell new or old stock Mats for the Superb MK1 2007 ? Any opinions out there know better? Do leave a link.

fonaspin

Edited by fonaspin

Just a quick google search bought these up:

http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/skoda-superb-20022008-tailored-mats-p-12152.html

Plenty of places in the UK offer custom car mats. I notice from your profile that your location is "EU". Does that mean you have a left-hand drive car? If so then maybe UK distributors may not be your best bet as in the UK they will often have a reinforced "heel" section on the right-hand side drivers mat for UK cars.

Have just noticed that they only deliver to the UK only! Sorry

:doh:

Edited by O.B-B

Hi,

FYI I just been told the SKODA no longer make or sell new or old stock Mats for the Superb MK1 2007 ? Any opinions out there know better? Do leave a link.

fonaspin

I also need some new mats for my MK1 Superb but sadly Skoda no longer source them to supply, I was thinking of contacting the VW dealer instead and ordering some Passat B5.5 mats....... :thumbup:

Simon

Have a look at these mat suppliers, some of them will also custom make to your spec

MrCarMats

Ultimate car mats

Simply car mats

Carmats Online

mycarmats

Just check the links are for Superb 1

I will be ordering some from one of these suppliers are they seem to be better quality than Skoda mats

Simon

Have a look at these mat suppliers, some of them will also custom make to your spec

MrCarMats

Ultimate car mats

Simply car mats

Carmats Online

mycarmats

Just check the links are for Superb 1

I will be ordering some from one of these suppliers are they seem to be better quality than Skoda mats

Thanks Malcolm...... :thumbup:

Hi All,

Many thanks . Great links Malcolm. Got a good deal on refitting my new set of mats to suit.

All sites offer great products,

fonaspin

NOTE: www.mycarmats.co.uk offer Mat conversion kits for all Superbs...I got a circular set of mats sorted to the required twist fashion with a special

Kit suppiled by mycarmats, a great price too...saves buying a new set.

Edited by fonaspin

Managed to source some 2nd hand mats from the classifieds but thanks for the links Malcolm......... :thumbup:

fonaspin - Would be interested to see some images of the mats when they arrive please....... :yes: