Two stroke TFSI vRS

Cheers yeah I think it mite just be over the specified amount I thought it could have had the wrong oil in it since ive only had the car since august so I did a change and same thing next time I mite try an additive that coats piston rings etc...Im not sure if its the turbo I mite unplug the throttle body and have a look inside the pipe for any signs of oil.

Seems a bit much. The TFSI's are known for this. My car has 107k and goes from the max to min mark in nearly 2k, always has from new. Increased a little when i fitted the KO4 but put that down to increased crankcase pressure due to more boost. It's either the rings, turbo or valve seals. Check the PCV too.

Edited by Micky 32

Hi, Anyone else using alot of oil in the tfsi vRS? About every 5 or 600 miles Im topping up almost 1 litre! Cant see any leaks but there is abit black smoke if I put my foot down...Surely the piston rings arnt going at 57K!

Black smoke indicates poor combustion, mainly not enough oxygen. Either turbo lag, poor air filter condition, dirty turbine blades affecting air charge.

Burning lube oil tnds to give white smoke.