OEM VRS mats

ben cook

So about £10 more than just going to the dealers?

Yep, £32 for the mats & £9 delivery. due to not havin the fabia long & not knowing of any skoda dealers being my first ever Skoda i just searched the net for genuine vRS mats & this was the first dealer i found with them listed... i now know due to looking on the net there is a dealer nearer in Cov which i will prob use in the future.. :) :) :) :) you live & learn :)

Ordered my replacement front mats (oem vrs) from here on dec23rd came today due to waitin for stock.. :) :) :)

£13.33 each+ vat & delivery £41 to yr door

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/category/Fabia_6Y_Old_Shape_up_to_2007,b.html?page=1&sortBy=FeaturedDesc

I wasn't aware you could get them in singles! I only really need a drivers side mat as I've torn it!

Ordered my replacement front mats (oem vrs) from here on dec23rd came today due to waitin for stock.. :) :) :)

£13.33 each+ vat & delivery £41 to yr door

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/category/Fabia_6Y_Old_Shape_up_to_2007,b.html?page=1&sortBy=FeaturedDesc

£9 delivery is the only thing that put me off buying from Theskodashop, so ordered mine today from the dealer over the phone and a 15 mile round trip for collection will cost less than £9.

IMO £9 delivery is a rip off :thumbdown: