Briskoda to the rescue

LexVRS

As many of you know i have been scouting for an octy vrs for under 2 grand. I found many high mileage examples and ones that had just been used as a workhouse or mistreated i found a couple of blinders though, thanks to my fellow briskodians! Sadly one seller whos car i was going to see sold it before i even saw it after the promise of keeping it until i saw! However you will be glad to know i have found a blinder of a car from a fellow briskodian (shroud) with 95k on the clock and a fsh (and a very comprehensive one at that)

Im glad i have found one that has been owned and loved by a fellow petrol head and just want to thanks to all that helped (shroud in particular as im buying her off him!) And im picking her up in Jan!! B)

IM FINALLY JOINING THE OCTY VRS CLUB!!!!! WOOP WOOP! :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by lex2311

When do you pick her up? We have both bought silver vrs' at the same time. That means your my friend by default

"octy friendddd" :p i pick her up around the 9th hopefully not alot later give or take a couple of days

Congrats to you. Seen pics of that car. Well looked after.

Yes, it looks a real nice one. Just like mine. Hold on it is mine. :giggle:

Great cars, may even get another at a later point, such a lot of car for the price they are going for nowadays.

Thanks to Bowders, Chicken Eyebrow, Paul Dazzle, et all for making it such a great forum. :thumbup:

Thats a tidy looking car,only point id make is that it had a cambelt in 2008 so its due replacement in 2012 anyway as its every 60k or 4 years which ever comes first,change the water pump to at the same time. Enjoy your new car! :thumbup:

ill do that mid 2012 total job is about 500 yh?

Edited by lex2311