Vinyl Graphics/Decals

Matt Dixon

I've got a Limited editon anthracite Octavia vrs. Would be cool to have a decal somewhere saying 'Limited Edition 339/500' . Maby something suttle like a small sticker for along the bottom of the rear doors or front bumper or bonnet ?

I've got a Limited editon anthracite Octavia vrs. Would be cool to have a decal somewhere saying 'Limited Edition 339/500' . Maby something suttle like a small sticker for along the bottom of the rear doors or front bumper or bonnet ?

post-74617-0-41801900-1394573551_thumb.jpg

thats just using the SkodaPro font :)

No nothing came of it unfortunatly, more than happy to help if you get some ideas

Can you PM me your email and I'll ping you some ideas across cheers.

rob

Looks ok, maybe just 2014 without the june bit. And nearer same size as rest.

Would doing the 24 in red be a pain as its seperate? Could do the smaller ones inside the curcuit then, just a thought.

any rough ideas on cost? £ so I can plan it in.

Cheers.

glad you got them fella :)

Im just showing my affections?? nah i use them to layer the yellow onto the white so i get them in the right place. i could pick a more manly shape but they work brilliant for me 

• Like 1