Dubshed 2012 March 25th Kings Hall, Belfast

TURBO4NI

Dubshed2012prelimbanner.jpg

Dubshed will be back for the third year running, bigger and better!

King's Hall

Belfast

25th March 2012

Dubshed 2011

Dubshed 2010

I Love Bass Dubshed Photos 2010

I Love Bass Dubshed Photos 2011

More details to follow including a new user friendly entry system. Keep an eye on the thread over on GTINI in the coming weeks for more details.

Look forward to seeing a bigger attendance and better standard of cars than ever! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Dubshed Indoor Space Booking Form HERE

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO DISPLAY THEIR CAR INDOORS ONLY. Approx 70% of the cars attending the show are displayed OUTSIDE where there is a vast area for displaying show cars.

Please click the link above for the 2012 Dubshed entry form.

Make sure and fill in all the details, choosing your picture attachments carefully. Submit when completed.

You will hear back from the Dubshed team in due course as to whether you have been successful in obtaining an indoor spot.

See you guys at the show regardless! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

We are having the Skoda UK Motorsport team onsite in Randalstown on 31st March. You would all be very welcome!

What will be going on?? Just a look around the car or???

Bring the Fabia along. Looks good to me. There will be all sorts. Mervyn Stewarts are bringing along a range of vRS models too.. :happy:

id love to but its blowing boost pipes off like they goin outta fashion :wall:

dunno who put the intercooler on but its not the best job to say the least and its so low the drive shaft rubs the return pipe coming off the turbo :@

ive got all the pipework bevelled and ordered a new set of silcone hoses so im hoping i can get them on this weekend so i can finally get a drive in it, coming on a month now and still havent been out for a good spin in it yet lol

I was there, but in the carpark unfortunately, I was a victim of the 1 hour time change this morning lol, so showed up too late to enter, was an awesome show though, big thanks to the GTI-NI lads for all their effort!

• Like 1