Requested and actual boost difference

Sy.

could it be the map ??? as they might be asking to much of the turbo and it just cant make requested boost when under load ??? if it makes it at all other times when driving that would rule out boost leak !!

i would call jabba and ask them the question as they should be able to tell you where to look :thumbup:

Is actual bigger than requested? Boost creep? ... I seem to recall reading that boost creep can be an issue with the MD376 due to the clipped wheels, and it needs sorting in the map.

Oh, probably ignore me. Just read above - negative deviation... so underboost?

Edited by mark.r.cullen

If actual was bigger than requested would that not be overboost rather than negative deviation?

Might be a boost leak but that also tends to log over boost faults as the pressure jumps up before the leak occurs or as the turbo trys to boost atmosphere.

Well all the jubilees are being replaced by t bolt clamps soon and I'll inspect everything to rule it out.

It's fine apart from 6th up a incline. It's down to putting load on and the rpm is wrong for the turbo to spool up quickly