THRLL.com (great concept for lovers of car projects)

SkodaLover

This site has been recently setup http://thrll.com/ It's a great concept and means you can follow car projects of all shapes and sizes. I've chatted to the guy via email and he said it only went live 3 weeks ago, but over the last few days it has really taken off, I guess it has started to percolate through the various forums.

He's still working hard on it at the moment, as some of the main functionality is missing, such as updates page of the cars you're following, though he's probably working on that as I type.

As I've not shared my new car with Briskoda since selling the Fabia, here's a link to my page here: http://thrll.com/car/12223

Check it out.

Just registered, looks interesting. I'll have a browse later :thumbup:

BTW crx looks very B)

Mate of mine had an f plate one (spent a small fortune on it) went like stink and his dads still got a mint low mile j plate vtec that he won't part with :giggle:

Just registered, looks interesting. I'll have a browse later :thumbup:

BTW crx looks very B)

Mate of mine had an f plate one (spent a small fortune on it) went like stink and his dads still got a mint low mile j plate vtec that he won't part with :giggle:

Cheers, I've spent an absolute fortune on mine in the last 2 years too, it's like an addiction. :D I can't imagine the day I part with it, it's a keeper, I'd be lucky to get back a third of the money I've spent on it. Mine goes very well now, it's probably the fastest point to point car I've had, I'm heading up to Snetterton for a track day in March, I can't wait!