C5W ( Led lights ) Error problem

Greetings!

First of all sorry of my mistakes on english. And this topic I already post it in Superb forum section, but there was no answer, so i got the same problem in Octavia II so if you could help with any thing it would be great.

We decied to change original c5w lights in plate lights in our Superb ( model 2009) to LED or white bulbs ( which i didnt find).

We bought C5W 6xLED not Erorr free (Canbus) which logically didnt work ( Computer showed error on plate lights that is not working ) , then we bought about 4 of 5 diffrent LED c5w pices with canbus/ error free and the computer still showed an error. So we decied to buy resistorwhich it didnt work either. With resistor sometimes computer showed a warning light, sometimes it was all okey but after 5 seconds the lights when off and the warning appeared. We dont know whats the problems, and the same problem is appearing on Octavia, if you have any ideas, any C5W LED or bubl lights ( white) which are working on superb please post a link. If the topic already exist then post me a link.

Thanks for any help!

The low current consumption of standard LEDs means that they have a high resistance to the passage of electric current. This looks the same to the car's bulb checking logic circuitry as blown or failing incandescent bulb, which would under normal circumstances draw a much higher current, i.e. offer a low resistance.

If you wire the LED in parallel to or in other words across the bulb (or a resistor with the same resistance and wattage as the bulb), the LED resistance is effectively ignored by the check as the current shunts around the LED through the bulb, so you should be OK. Wired in series, the LED resistance will dominate.