Road closed

briwy

IMG_1992small.jpg

Always up for a challenge.

This is why the road is closed :wonder:

IMG_1976small.jpg

The Yeti on snow tyres went up a dream and it was only at the top when I realised how steep it was and got a bit concerned about coming down on sheet ice.

IMG_1967small.jpg

IMG_1965small.jpg

No option but to go for it, lot steeper than it looks in the pics. Yeti into Off Road and off we go, seemed to be better out of gear so left it in neutral and crept down with not much problem. One or two sideways moments but I couldn't believe how the Yeti performed. In the Octavia I would have had the chains out and been scared stiff.

Down safe and sound. :thumbup::D

IMG_1980small.jpg

Where were you? Not sure your in Matlock emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Not sure I would have trusted the road. Specially not in my current car, MB B-Class (auto).

Plainly the secessionist French speaking part of the peak district. :thumbdown:

Is that a french sheep sat in your passenger seat ?

Gosh, well spotted and slightly more worrying-we all recollect how the French become over excited about us sending British sheep there-hope briwy's failure to reply so far isn't because he has been kidnapped by french dissident sheep in the Matlock area.