rear wiper.

hi all i have a 2006,clasic model bottom of the range but never the less a great car,anyway my problem is the rear wiper moter it will work sometimes and the rest just nothing.you can here the arm click when you move it back to make the contact but no movemant would i be as wise just to change the motor and also whats the part number for the rear wiper as halfords wanted over £22 which is a bit steep.thanks for any help i get cheers gareth.

Sounds like you need a replacement wiper motor it's a common failure. A replacement is around £80 from your dealer as for the rear wiper blade I don't have the part number to hand,but last time I bought mine from the dealer was around £ 6-7as far as I remember.

Rear wiper blade part No. is 7E0955425 cost me £7.30 from dealer last November.

The above part No. is for the Elegance, don't know if it's the same for the Classic.

thanks for all replys now i have a new problem the skid and abs lights have come on any ideas i was thinking new pads,cheers all gareth.

Or the dreaded ESP fault!

I've had a number of speed sensors fail over the years and I seem to recall that that causes the ASR and ABS lights to come on.