My octavia vrs wrc 71/100

Vrs wrc 71/100

I am really not looking forward to this and I no I will regret it but I am putting my lovely octavia vrs wrc up for sale..

The reason I am selling is, I truly love the car and I feel it's a very very good example but I need a car to tow my family caravan around and I just can't do it to the octavia,, it's far to nice and rare to be used as a towing bus.. I feel it should be cared for and loved like it has been all it's life but after march has been and gone I need to tow and I refuse to use it for that.. I will not take silly offers on her.

This car had been on briskoda for years and was once a skoda demo car. Victor garages I think it was.

The car is a 2002 vrs wrc edition 71:100. I am not going in to the whole what's the difference between them argument. I'm pretty sure we all have a pretty good idea on this subject, if not then research it on here there is plenty of information covering the subject..

Milage is 106,000 with so much service history, it's actually been done by skoda or central Vw all it's life and at 10,000 miles intervals not 20,000 milesI have a folder full of bills for these services.

Condition can only be described as stunning. There is no dents or scratches at all. There is however a couple of stone chips on then bonnet, (3 or 4 )

The inside is again in stunning condition with no rips, cigerette burns or marks at all, the climate control is ice cold and heated seats work very well as does the cruise control.

The specification...

All the usual vrs bits plus self levelling zenon headlights,

Headlight washers

Cruise control

Heated seats

Parking sensors

Side airbags

skoda vrs kick plates (oem ).

The additional parts

Ths high flow manifold

K/n panel filter

Air box mod with. 3" cold air feed

Forge re circ 007p ( just been cleaned and new spring )

Venom motorsports silicone tip ( black)

Jetex 3" down pipe

Custom 2.5" decat pipe

Piper s/s exhaust

4 bar fuel reg

Jabba custom remap

Just been rolling roaded @ 220bhp and 208lb ft

It pulls really well, very smooth and still returns excellent mpg, it honestly will do 40mpg on a run at motorway speeds and 30mpg around town...

The chassis..

Race land coil overs

Superpro purple wishbone bushes both front and back ( last week )

Power flex dog bone mount (yellow)

Powerflex rear axle bushed

Rear uprated anti roll bar

New drop links

Eibach camber shims

All new suspension bearings fitted at the same time as the suspension

Pagid discs and ds 2500 pads all round

Custom Geo set up running 1 deg neg camber all round.

The car rides very well and handles superb now.

Other bits...

Heko wind deflectors

Leon cupra r front splitter

Pioneer head unit with parrot blue tooth and I phone connection.

Infinity comps all round running of a Maystar mc455 pro amplifier.

The car is currently on genuine bbs ch002 alloy wheels but there negotiable..

8.5"x18" et30 all round with Bridgestone re050a tyres with 6-7mm on them .

The car is due a service in 2000 miles which I will have done before buyer collects the car.

The mot is due march but again it will come with 12 months MOT.

Price £3700 with BBS wheels

Or £3200 with the oem candy white spiders .

Please feel free to ask me any more info either by phone ( 07517261552) or by email ( [email protected])

Pics to follow

Wow, gorgeous example. . . . very tidy.

Will the £3,700 include the Spiders?

I take it you are in no rush to get rid as I would need to come to terms with trying to shift my car too.

I am in no rush at all buddy. In a way I hope it doesn't sell but then I would have to sell my caravan, the mrs and kids would not like that.. I would love somebody to actually come and see it just to verify how nice and honest it actually is

Damn if this goes they are gonna get a fantastic car!

Wish you were a little closer so i could come see, it may just be what I need to sway me to change from the Scoob!?!?

Damn if this goes they are gonna get a fantastic car!

Wish you were a little closer so i could come see, it may just be what I need to sway me to change from the Scoob!?!?

Thank you buddy I truly is a fantastic car and superb condition. It's sold now anyway to a lovely lady from here. I hope she loves it as much as I do