West Midlands Meet, Sat 3rd March 1pm

Leon-y-k

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been on for a little while, made 2 meets end of last year M5 J2. Unfortunately I do not think I can make the 3rd March. Wish I could as it seems to be going well with good interest. I will keep checking and make the next one if I cannot make the 3rd.

Cheers.

Hi,

Would it be possible to gauge interest in a Suspension/ Alignment /Strut Brace - ARB day / geometry day as per the Leeds event?

If there is enough interest we would need to find a company (the Leeds guys might know of somehere local) and organise a date/ time.

Best wishes

John

N.B Will be in Dorset on that day

Enjoyed the last one (in the snow) looks better for this weekend. 95% sure i'm racing this weekend(if well enough) then the Stock Car season starts next month, so might not get along again untll near end of year. Have a good one. B)

1-Leon-y-k

2-occyoccyoccy

3-C13URD

4-Copey

5-Tigger and Paige

6-LexVrs

7-Team Jonny5ive

8-Danny p

9- stig1

10-vrs/steve

11- GillyWibble - as he is too lazy to add it himself :p :)

Thanks secretary.

Ok folks. Advance warning that team Jonny5ive will be somewhat reduced in numbers.

Eldest son is 7days into chicken pox so no attendance just in case.

I may be late as the fabia is currently residing @ UNIT18 having had DMF replaced and front ARB sorted. Pick it up in the morning.

Will be trundling over though might be in Simca instead as looking to do some work to skoda over the weekend but depends when the parts turn up lol :happy:

Great meet yet again guy's & gal's............ nice food...

was good to meet some more new face's .. :happy:

a big thankyou goes out to jonny5ive for enabling my anti hijack autolocking & my alarm beeping upon activation.. respect! :happy:

see you all again soon... :thumbup:

just got home not a bad meet , would off been nice for the organisers to of turned up to introduce us to all of you, good job your all great folks anyone get any pics

Edited by stig1