18" wheels on Estate

Now im a dubber at heart and normally slam the granddad out of all my cars. I have a set of really nice wheels from my bora that are now just collecting dust. I dont really want to lower the car right now as i only do coilovers and altho my coilies from the bora will fit with a bit of Drop link trickery i really cannot be bothered! i dont want to look like a 4x4 miles high in the air either...

Anyone run 18"s without lowerage on there vRS... show me show me show me! :thumbup:

Edited by Gee-man

yep i understand the whole wheels size thing. i found a rear brace on ebay that im going to fit once i have built my install.. just wondered if i can get away with my wheels without lowerage. the RS is lower as standard anyway is it not? any VRS pics would be a good decider. :thumbup:

thanks rob (nice car and write ups btw) I been reading your builds for about a week now. :thumbup:

It dont look that bad not lowered tbh.. i may have to put them on just to have a look.

I need convincing lol These are the wheels..

278298_162658247138543_100001831058979_375878_6295805_o1.jpg

Yes or no? i would love to slam, tuck, and camber the estate... Its so nice being able to go over speed bumps tho! :doh:

i need pier pressure! :S

Edited by Gee-man

Thankyou.. I miss the bora and shes sat in the garage in bits :(

Could/would you shop me some wheels on the estate? shall i pm you a couple pics? i would be greatful :)

Daym!!! that looks the danglies! yea pic from the dealers site i bought it!

Dude if i ever meet you i owe you a drink! looks very mean i think! Right...... the hunt for coilies starts!

Thanks again fella! :thumbup:

not another silver vrs and white wheels so common now lol, that does look good though 5 spokes just suit the octy to the ground

:giggle:

Mite put them on later if i get a chance.. dont tell the missis tho.. ill see how long it takes her to realise there on! lol

hmmm All i ever seem to see is silver and dark colours, i thought trevor was being sarcastic lol

There will be another silver and cream as i think it looks poodles privates. is there many vRS estates on cream/white wheels on here then? Im such a noob! :S

Edited by Gee-man