OCTAVIA VRS MK1 PARTS / SPARES

banditbarron

Are the coilpacks in known working order??

If so i'll take them....can collect Saturday....only up the road in brownhills and my mate has a unit in rugeley also so i'll be over that way saturday anyhow.....

Do you have any bits of interior trim knocking about too lol

Well I drove the car home from Mansfield to rugeley so presume the packs are ok. There's 3 of them I think.

The bits are in rugeley. Not sure if I'll be over there the weekend. Best to text me on 07811 110 549

What trim bits are ou needing?

Cool...

I need the surround around the stereo/climatronic panel...and the grey/black plastic strip that runs along the inside of the cill on the drivers side, the bit that the carpet tucks under and runs the length of the botton of the door.....also the centre console that goes around the handbrake and into the rear with the cup holder things in.

Stu.

Cool....well thats one less thing to sort.....is it in good condition, mine has had an arm rest fitted in the past and there are screw holes all over it. I'll drop you a text tomorrow in the morning then to see if you will be over there at all....

Thanks...

Stu.