Car Cover

I took delivery of my AMAZING new shiny black Superb three weeks ago now and I love it... I have cleaned it at least five times, just because I wanted to! I have a few queries that I am sure you guys can put me right on....

a) Where is the back wiper!!!!! I spent a good half hour trying to find the function on the steering wheel and then my better half said 'maybe you cannot find it as there isnt one!!!' Is there any reason for this.....

B) I cannot seem to sync a second mobile phone - is there a trick to this?

c) Having washed my cover every other day, I now want a protective cover for it (the starlings seem to like hovering above it, if you know what I mean!). I have googled a few but they vary in price so much that I need some sort of personal recommendation.

d) Ok, now this is probably the most stupid thing anybody has ever done, but on my second day of ownership I parked the car in a supermarket car park, returned after approx an hour and when I returned to my car, the engine was still running (yes, I had forgotten to press the button to turn it off!). But I would have thought there must have been some sort of alarm that would stop me doing this. I am so used to turning a key and pulling it out, that I had forgotten with this KESSY system.

I think thats it for now - although I am sure there will be more... the reason mainly for writing was the protective cover, so any help would be appreciated!!

I think, but I may be wrong, in answer to a)

The reason for no rear wiper is the twinfold boot.

I am sure other on here will be able to confirm this and answer your other questions.

• 2 weeks later...