2007 Octavia Vrs Tfsi -

paul080803

Bump, if this doesnt go by Friday it will have the minor bodywork/wheel marks done, fresh MOT and then will be back for sale at a higher price and I will keep it till it sells. So grab a bargain if your quick

This really is a bargain!

It really is, I just need the space so prepared to take a hit on it! I can call a favour in for space from the weekend so if it has not gone then I will get the car moved, have the bumper and wheel painted stick a years MOT on it then prob put it back up around the £5600 mark. I then have the time to be patient with it!

You buggers, just as I thought I had put this one to rest. The biggest issue is what the hell do i do with two cars!!

I will seriously consider it (i.e see if the Mrs will be really angry or just a little annoyed)

The BM will sell so there no worries with that. As long as you have the cashflow to do it I dont think it will be more than a couple of weeks max. Then you can sit back safe in the knowledge you bought the cheapest 2007 mk2 ive ever seen. Not going to sell mine when standard cars are this cheap :think:

P.S. Do I get commission for any of this? :rofl: